In this episode, we get insights from David Finberg, founder of peak digital and a specialist in “SEO” – a.k.a. search engine optimization. You’ll want to listen if you care to know how to get your business seen on the first page of a Google search. The competition online is fierce, and every business needs organic search to work for them. You may never want to do this yourself, but you still need to have an awareness of the strategy and what questions to ask your digital/SEO provider.
Why listen to David Finberg? David founded Peaks Digital Marketing in 2015. Since then, he’s generated tens of millions of dollars in revenue and has a passion for growing small businesses and corporations through data-driven strategies. He found creativity lies at the heart of this SEO and SEM innovator. As a “Digital Sherpa” for his clients, he helps guide them on the best online path for the success of their business. He defines success as doing what you want to do and making an impact in the lives of others.
In this episode, you’ll hear about
- The Art of Ranking on the First Page of Google
- The Importance of Creating an SEO Roadmap to Guide Strategic, Timely & Measurable ROI-Driven Results
- How to Align Data & Your Goals for Scalable Success
- The 7 Core Areas of SEO & How to Find Someone Who is the Best at All of Them
Small 2 Scaled is brought to you by Chasing Nectar Digital Solutions. We help businesses scale with digital ads.
- Contact Founder, Zora Chase at email@example.com.
- Go to: https://chasingnectar.com
Contact David Finberg:
Phone Number: 202-308-3517
Skype ID: contentkingfin
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/davidafinberg/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/DavidFinbergSEOexpert/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/davidafinberg/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidfinberg/