Can a hospitality mindset make you rich? In this episode with Andy McNeill we’ll explore a key to building brand equity: service and hospitality. Making each customer feel special not only fuels the soul but gives life and longevity to the business. Go the extra mile. Think about having a mindset of service to enhance your work and to have great life experiences.
Takeaways this Episode:
- Why does hospitality matter?
- Learn how to apply “emotional deposits” to your brand’s experience
- What are the little things that count – example story: Maui Jim’s sunglasses
- Disaster stories – how to botch the customer experience
- How can I use hospitality to land a Fortune 500 account… hint.. adopt a well-planned process thinking about the end user all the way through
- FREE GIFT – “The Everywhere Book”!!! Andy’s digital book featuring his favorite 100 hotels around the world – get it here: http://www.ourfavoritehotels.com/
This episode is brought to you by: Chasing Nectar Fractional CMO Services – Need the mind of a Chief Marketing Officer but can’t afford a full time top talent? Hire us on a fractional basis to turn your marketing from a cost center into a profit center.
For as long as he can remember, Andy McNeill has had a heart for hospitality. After 30 years of working in the industry specialized in serving others, he has helped thousands of organizations build stronger relationships through shared human experiences. He is a successful entrepreneur and founder of AMI, a global Hospitality and Marketing Firm that elevates the corporate meetings experience to the next level. Andy has helped thousands of businesses and Fortune 500 Companies travel to unique, once-in-a-lifetime destinations. AMI operates in 100+ countries and works on a global scale with some of the world’s top brands including Salesforce, Mars Candy Bar, PepsiCo, Pfizer, and CVS Health. Andy is the host of the Destination Everywhere Podcast where he and his co-host Todd Bludworth to give unique travel tips and destination insights from around the world.
Andy’s Websites & Podcasts
- Facebook – 411,946 Followers – https://www.facebook.com/destinationeverywherepodcast
- Instagram –
- LinkedIn – 6764 Followers – American Meetings, Inc. (AMI) https://www.linkedin.com/company/ami-global-meetings-solutions-inc./
Book: The Everywhere Book – https://americanmeetings.com/visit-destination-everywhere/
This episode is brought to you by: Chasing Nectar Fractional CMO Services